The 24th ENOTHE Annual Meeting will take place on 4th – 6th October 2018 at the Escola Superior de Saúde do Alcoitão (ESSA), Portugal.
The Escola Superior de Saúde do Alcoitão (ESSA) is a private higher education establishment and is a pioneer in Portugal in the training of occupational therapists, physical therapists and speech therapists.
ESSA is located in the Estoril-Cascais-Sintra triangle, next to the Rehabilitation Medicine Centre in Alcoitão – Alcabideche.
Learning from the past and shaping future education in Occupational Therapy
The themes include:
1) European Year of Cultural Heritage
- Where the OT past meets the OT future
- Celebrating broad diversity of cultural heritages
- Belonging to a common European space
2) Educate the educators – Internationalisation of Curriculum
- Internationalised learning outcomes: 21st century skills competences
- Interprofessional teaching & learning & assessment
- Joint programmes: connecting bachelor, master: allied health
- Personalized learning & teaching generation Y and Z (why?)
3) Health 2020 – 2030
- Health inequalities
- Sustainable development goals
- Strategic reasoning
- Integrated health care